Monday, June 27, 2011

Sole Treadmill and the SurfShelf

For the basis of my challenge I use a Sole F80 Treadmill and a SurfShelf  from Amazon. These are wonderful pieces of equipment. The SurfShelf is inexpensive and can be added to any treadmill or elliptical equipment. At $34.99 the shelf is extremely versatile and is made of high quality plastic with a nice Velcro strap to secure your laptop. I can walk at a pretty vigorous pace, and still surf the web and write simple e-mails. For more complicated homework assignments I slow down to approximately 1.5-2.3 mph. I also love using Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking for dictation. It makes doing homework and e-mail writing so much simpler. As for the Sole F80 Treadmill it is a wonderful treadmill! I have had my configuration set up for a month now and use the treadmill every single day! I love it. It is durable like a gym unit, and really whisper quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment