Monday, June 27, 2011

NordicTrack treadmill Elite 9700 Pro - Review

Before I decided on the Sole F80 Treadmill I wrote this review for another model I was considering. 


I suffer from treadmill envy for everyone that already owns a NordicTrack treadmill Elite 9700 Pro. I visited a friend’s home who has a great basement gym and this beauty was the star. This treadmill is great for larger men and/or heavier individuals looking to get fit as its weight capacity is 375 pounds and it has a nice wide belt.

This machine is really solid and well cushioned even at jogging and full running speeds. I turned up the incline and ran for ten minutes with hardly any wobble. I also absolutely loved the preprogrammed training cycles. This is great when you don’t want to think about your time, speed and incline levels. You can just pick the one you want and go.

Another to die for feature is being able to get online with the built in web browser. I was able to check email, Facebook and watch some online TV without ever missing a step. If you don’t want to watch or listen to online TV/radio; I saw a place to plug in your own iPod. How great is that? I plan to use this feature on my next visit.

I would defiantly have this in my home right now if I wasn’t planning a move. Once I do get settled in, this is going to be one of my first purchases. The NordicTrack treadmill Elite 9700 Pro has everything I have been looking for in a treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment